Hebble Law is a Licensed Body authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

About Us

Road traffic accidents (RTAs) happen all the time.  If you have been involved in an RTA, you were not to blame and you have suffered loss (for example a personal injury or you have incurred another type of loss such as your motor insurance policy excess) we can help.

At our office in Halifax, we specialise in claims arising from RTAs.  We are passionate about what we do.  We aim to provide sound legal advice and great customer service.  We want to do the right thing, and do it well.  Our aim is to put you back in the position you were in prior to the accident – and as quickly as possible.

We deal with minor losses claims, claims for personal injury and catastrophic and fatal road traffic accidents.  We will guide you through the claims process, step by step.  We aim to keep things simple.  We try to avoid using jargon and will explain the process in plain English.  We are members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS) so you can be sure that your claim is in safe hands and that your interests are fully protected at all times.

If you been involved in an RTA and would like to make a claim, call our Halifax office on 03300 240 715 and speak to a member of our dedicated team or write into us at First Floor East, F Mill, Dean Clough, Halifax, HX3 5AX.